Lautoka

Woman in hospital after kerosene stove explodes

A 33-year-old woman is admitted at the Lautoka Hospital after she suffered burns when a kerosene stove exploded yesterday. Police spokesperson Inspector Josaia Weicavu said the woman is in a stable condition and is recovering from 18% burns.

Newsroom

July 10, 2016 10:20 am

A 33-year-old woman is admitted at the Lautoka Hospital after she suffered burns when a kerosene stove exploded yesterday.

Police spokesperson Inspector Josaia Weicavu said the woman is in a stable condition and is recovering from 18% burns.

What do you think? Leave a comment below.