Police

Fire destroys 8 bedroom house in Sabeto

A eight bedroom house belonging to a 52-year-old taxi driver of Naboutini, Sabeto was completely destroyed by fire with its contents last night. Police spokesperson Inspector Josaia Weicavu said the fire happened at around 6pm. The fire is believed to have started from a religious section of the house. Inspector Weicavu said members of the public need to […]

Peni Shute

April 16, 2016 9:48 am

A eight bedroom house belonging to a 52-year-old taxi driver of Naboutini, Sabeto was completely destroyed by fire with its contents last night.

Police spokesperson Inspector Josaia Weicavu said the fire happened at around 6pm.
The fire is believed to have started from a religious section of the house.
Inspector Weicavu said members of the public need to be careful in where they place lighted candles, diyas,  mosquito destroyers, and other electric appliances to avoid future fires.
A single small match stick can destroy our lifetime earnings and efforts if we are not careful enough.

What do you think? Leave a comment below.