Police

1000s flock to police recruitment drive

More than a thousand people between the ages of 18 and 25 are currently attending a recruitment drive at the Fiji Police Academy in Nasese.   Director for Training of Police, SSP Kolinisau Seru told Newswire the force will be employing 120 officers when the recruitment drive concludes. SSP Seru added the force is looking at […]

Peni Shute

February 15, 2016 12:55 pm

More than a thousand people between the ages of 18 and 25 are currently attending a recruitment drive at the Fiji Police Academy in Nasese.  

Director for Training of Police, SSP Kolinisau Seru told Newswire the force will be employing 120 officers when the recruitment drive concludes.

SSP Seru added the force is looking at having 60% male officers and the remaining 40% to be female officers.

Similar recruitment drives will be held at the Lautoka Police Station on the 22nd of February and the Labasa Police Station on the 29th February, both are scheduled to begin at 8 am.

A final list of candidates will be selected to march in at the Fiji Police Academy to undergo basic recruit training from March to September 2016.

Source: Fiji Police Force.
Source: Fiji Police Force.

What do you think? Leave a comment below.