Fiji Airways now lets you compete for a Business class upgrade
Fiji Airways has launched “Bula Bid”, an online system for customers to make an upgrade offer on eligible international flights.
July 21, 2017 3:16 pm
According to Fiji Airways Managing Director and CEO, Mr Andre Viljoen, the product was “designed to give our Economy Class guests the chance to enjoy our renowned Business Class experience.”
The bidding website is BulaBid.com.
How Does It Work?
- Check if your flight booking is eligible to participate in the bidding offer.
- Make your offer by entering the amount you would like to pay.
- Enter your credit card details and submit.
- If your bid is successful, you will receive a confirmation email.
- Your credit card will be billed for the amount you offered.
- You may submit, change or cancel offers between 7 days to 24 hours before your scheduled flight departure.
If your booking is eligible for an upgrade, you will receive an email invite seven days before your scheduled flight departure to make us an offer to upgrade.
The higher your offer, the more chance you have of experiencing Business Class. New upgrade offers, changes or cancellations on your bid are permitted 24 hours before your scheduled flight departure.
We will email you to let you know whether your Bula Bid Upgrade offer has been successful or not between 24 to 18 hours before your scheduled flight departure.
What do you think? Leave a comment below.